Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're Back On-Line!

Hello again, friends! It's been quite a while since I posted. We barely had returned from the Mayo Clinic trip when I had gall bladder surgery on Halloween. Turns out recovery from the surgery wasn't quite as simple as it sounded. Fairly painless but lots of fatigue, for 4-6 weeks; Oh, and you can't lift anything over 20 pounds - like small children. Anyway, enough about me - it comes down to, too tired and too busy to post until now.

I'm posting now for two reasons: 1) I've reconnected with a lot of friends on Facebook recently I wanted to provide all our friends, older and new ones, with the newest chapter in KT's story 2) I'm starting to feel stressed out about a deadline at school and procrastination is an excellent motivator to work on anything besides the thing I'm avoiding.

I'll try to keep the chapters short. If you're new to the blog, skip around - take away what you find interesting or useful. As I've searched for information to help my CurlyGirl, some of the most useful things have come from other "Mommy Blogs" whether it be strategies, TV shows or even just what kind of questions to ask the doctor or the insurance company. I'll write more soon - God Bless!

No comments: